Raybern Webinar Library
Access our most recent webinar discussions, case studies, and other industry knowledge.
This Video is the Entire Webinar
To watch by chapter scroll down
Choosing & Implementing New Software Systems Webinar March 10th 2022
Panelists discussed Implementation Success Stories to Follow and Pitfalls to Avoid:
1) What was the driving reason behind getting a new system?
2) How they evaluated current systems and defined what their Utility needed. How did they look beyond the sales pitches to find the best software platform for their utility.
3) How to get buy in from the entire organization for the project.
4) How to select a 3rd party to help evaluate your existing systems.
The Following Videos Break Out the Webinar by Chapter
1) What was the driving reason behind getting a new system.
This sections discusses the reasoning and justification of adding or upgrading a new system. ie. Billing, Asset Management, Work Orders, Payroll, etc
2) Looking at How the New System Will Affect Each Department
The benefits of taking a holistic approach.
Mapping how each member of your team will be affected by the new system proactively will have a major impact on the success of your implementation.
3) How to Choose the Right System for Your Utility
How to look beyond the sales pitch and find the best software for your utility. How best to evaluate your existing systems and define your Utility's needs.
4) The Importance of Clean Data - Before, During, and After Implementing New Software
The old adage of garbage in garbage out is totally accurate when it comes to upgrading an existing or installing a new system.
5) Success Stories to Follow and Pitfalls to Avoid
How to select a 3rd party to help you evaluate your existing system. Success stories to follow and pitfalls to avoid.